KateTakes5′s Listography this week is Top 5 Randoms. She has focused on Random Things She LIkes. Mine are even more random than that – stuff that’s just popped into my head as I’ve been writing this post. Head over to Kate’s blog to add your own.
1) Whatever temperature the room is, it’s always room temperature
2) I used to be a werewolf, but I’m alright now-ow-wooooooooo
3) ‘Mother, what is that in the road, that looks like raspberry jam?’
‘Hush, hush, my child, it is your father. Run over by a tram.’
4) Hard butter, straight from the fridge, cut into chunks and eaten like cheese
5) The head on a pint of beer has to be at least 1.5cm thick, otherwise I send it back and ask for another