1. Sneaking up on my two sons as they watched TV together and capturing this photograph.
2. Holding my youngest in my arms as he fell asleep on the two-hour bus journey back to school after a class visit to the Science Museum in London. I still have the drool stains on my coat.
3. Catching up on all the gossip from my former work colleagues over a beer in midweek and praising the Lord that I no longer have to put up with what they have to put up with.
4. Enjoying the very last of the record-breaking Indian Summer with my kids in the park paddling pool and sandpit.
5. Being told by my middle son’s former teacher that his new teacher had said to her: ‘I feel lucky to have him in my class. He is such a joy to teach.’ (Unfortunately, this particular reason to be cheerful didn’t last very long as this morning I thanked his teacher for what she’d said, and she replied: ‘Really? I don’t remember saying anything like that!)
What are your #R2BC? Click on the badge below…or add your post to the Blog Hop…or head over to Mummy From The Heart’s blog