1. My two best friends are called Mark. I’ve known them both for more than 20 years, but I don’t get to see them nearly often enough. But Wednesday was one such night when we finally managed to get together, drink A LOT of beer, chew the fat and just enjoy the sheer effortlessness that comes from a friendship with someone who knows you inside-out. Cheers!
2. My boys are running to school again, happy and carefree. For some reason, they were a bit tearful last week and I couldn’t get to the bottom of why. I chatted with other parents and they said their own kids were getting a bit emotional, which they put down to the work being harder for them after the summer holidays. I’ve now started a Housedad’s Homework Club for my lot and it has worked a treat in improving their confidence. They’ve got their mojos back.
3. The sunshine. Isn’t it amazing. Every night after school we’ve been getting the kids bikes out and going over to the local park, followed by ice cream. Long may this glorious Indian Summer continue.
4. I got my mobile phone bill and it was DOUBLE what it should have been, so I complainted, threatened to take my business elsewhere, and got a month’s free line rental.
5. I cooked 5 curries in one morning! I love a bit of batch cooking.
What are your #R2BC? Click on the badge below and share yours…or head over to Mummy From The Heart’s blog